Remote Fingerprint Unlock: Do you want to open your Computer or Laptop with a smartphone’s fingerprint? Then you are in the right place. Today we have brought the by which you can open your windows with the mobile’s fingerprint. As you all know that the Windows 10 support the fingerprint but If you don’t have a fingerprint on your PC and laptop then you should follow this guide. The remote Fingerprint Unlock tool is also working with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 as well.
You may also like: How to Install ADB and Fastboot Android Device
Remote Fingerprint Unlock
Remote Fingerprint Unlock App is created by a reputed XDA developer and It’s safe to use. Now follow each step to get it done.
- A PC with Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- An Android phone with a fingerprint sensor.
- A mobile phone must be connected with the PC Wirelessly.
- Windows fingerprint credential module, Download from here.
- Remote Fingerprint Unlock app ( Download from play store click here )
How to Setup the Remote Fingerprint Unlock
- First, download the Windows Fingerprint Credentials module and install in your PC.
- Now install the Remote Fingerprint Unlock App from the play store.
- Now you have Installed the App, Open it and click on the upper left three lines and click on the Scan. Now it will scan the PC where the Windows fingerprint credential module is installed.
- Please be sure that the Android phone is connected with the same network.
- Now click on the the your PC name which is showing on the scanning screen and setup the it.
- Give the same account name and passwords which is being used in your PC.
- Now you are good to go.
- Lock the PC and Open the App then app will ask you to use Finger print as you touch the Sensor your PC will unlocked.
The response rate is very fast you can unlock your within the second.
If the app is not working and the Windows PC is not getting unlocked the follow the below process.
Remote Fingerprint Unlock Not Working
In some cases this app and software is not working perfectly. This happens because the Windows Firewall stopping this access. Now you can give the Firewall access manually please check it below guide.
- In your windows search “Firewall and Network Protection” and open the Firewall.
- Then click “Allow an app through Windows Firewall“.
- Click on the “Change setting“
- Then click on the “Allow Another App” and then click on the Browse.
- Now navigate to the “C://Windows/system32/” and select the LogonUI.exe
- Then click OK.
- That’s It Now It will work Perfectly.
Note: This App is working only for the Android user Not IOS or Mac.