Kodi on Xbox 360: Kodi is a very popular media player and it supports various OS including Firestick, Android, Mac, Windows, iOS, Raspberry Pi, Xbox, and more. Users can install and watch various addons on Kodi. So in this article, We will discuss How to Install and Use Kodi on Xbox 360.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a completely free and open-source application player. It was created through the XBMC Foundation. It lets users access a range of movies, apps television shows, podcasts via the internet as well as local storage. Kodi can be completely customized. It comes with thousands of extensions in diverse categories. It allows users to stream content via streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Pandora, Crackle, and many more. It works with a variety of “OS” including Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more.
Xbox 360 is one of the most well-known and extensively used gaming consoles made by Microsoft. Kodi is the most effective media player available on these consoles. Since it is accessible in Microsoft and Xbox stores, it is easy to install Kodi. Xbox as well as Microsoft stores, it’s easy to download Kodi to your gadgets.
How to Install Kodi on Xbox 360
How to Install Kodi on Xbox 360 Via Xbox Store:
Here are some steps to install Kodi on Xbox 360:
- First, connect the Xbox 360 to your smart TV.
2. Make sure Xbox 360 console is connected to the internet.
3. Turn on your Xbox 360 console, then go into Xbox Store.
4. Look for the Kodi application.
5. Hit the Get button to begin the download.
6. After the download is complete, you can click on the Launch button to open the application immediately.
Launch the app and start watching your favorite videos.
How do I set up Kodi for Xbox 360 using Microsoft Store
Here are some steps to Download Kodi on Xbox 360:
You can operate your Xbox with the help of your Windows PC, as both are powered by Microsoft. Let’s look at how to download Kodi for your Xbox by following the steps below. Be sure that both your Xbox and PC are in the same Microsoft account.
1. Turn on your computer and connect to the Internet.
2. The first step is to go to the Microsoft store and select the search bar.
3. Find the Kodi application.
4. Then, from the results of your search, choose the Kodi application and then click the Install button on Xbox one button.
5. After a certain period of time, the Kodi app will be integrated into the Xbox console.
6. Launch the application from your console and begin watching the media you love.
This is how to install the Kodi application for your Xbox 360 by using Xbox as well as the Microsoft Store.