What is Install Ororo TV Kodi Addon?
Ororo TV is a third-party Kodi addon that provides you access to ororoTV from your Kodi box. Once you log in with your username and password you can access ororo.tv from your Kodi box, and learn English from movies and TV shows in the comfort of your bedroom. Let us go ahead and see how to install Ororo TV Kodi addon.
|Addon Name||Ororo TV|
|Provided and maintained by||Ororo.tv|
|Download Installale Zip||ororo.tv/kodi/repository.ororotv|
|Addon Status||Active and Running|
You May Like this Add-on- The Crew Kodi Addon
We are assuming you are on Kodi 18.x Krypton or higher. Also make sure to install f4mtester.
Here are all the Steps.
Enable Notifications & Unknown Sources
From your Kodi home screen head over to Settings -> System -> Addons and enable Show Notifications.
Next, Enable Unknown Sources. Click Yes when prompted.
Install Ororo TV Kodi Addon from Zip File
- Download The Crew Kodi addon zip file from here- Ororo Zip File
- Now the file will be saved in your Download folder.
- Open Kodi Software in your device.
- Now click on the Add-ons.
- You will see Addon package Installer Box in your left upper corner as given below click on that.
- Click on Install From Zip File.
- Now choose the downloaded zip from your download folder and Click on the OK button.
- Your addon is Added now in your Kodi Repository.
- Now Click on the Install From Repository in your Addon Section.
- You will see Ororo Repository click on it and then click on Video Addo-ons.
- Then click Ororo TV.
- And then click on the Install.
- Now the addon will download and install automatically, After a while a Success message will come.
- Now Open Ororo TV and it will ask for the Ororo Username and Password entered the credentials and enjoy.
Done your addon is Now Installed Enjoy.
If you don’t have an Ororo account then Create Ororo Account.