What is Deccan Delight Addon?
Deccan Delight addon is a must-have addon for all Indians. It majorly focuses on content from the Southern part of India but has Hindi content as well. You can watch Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam movies and TV shows. In addition, you also have links for watching live Indian channels as well. Let us go ahead and see how to install the Deccan Delight addon.
How to Install Deccan Delight Addon
We are assuming you are on Kodi 18.x Krypton or higher. Also make sure to install f4mtester.
Step 1 – Enable Notifications & Unknown Sources
From your Kodi home screen head over to Settings -> System -> Addons and enable Show Notifications.
Next, Enable Unknown Sources. Click Yes when prompted.
Step 2- Add Sources in Kodi Software
- Open Kodi Software and Click on the Setting Gear Icon.
- Then click on File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Now click Where it Says None.
- Now It will ask for the Path or Media location, Put the pasth as in URL: http://a4k.redditreaper.tech/addons/
- It will for the Naming it GIve the Name as Deccan.
- Now Click on OK Button, It will save the file.
Step 3- Install Addon From Zip File
- Now go to the main menu and click on the Add-on.
- Click the Addon Package Installer from the upper left which is like Box.
- Now Click on the Install From the zip File.
- Then Choose Deccan and click on it.
- Now you will see Some Zip Files in a pop up window and you click on the repository.reasonsrepo-1.0.1.zip.
- Now wait a File and a Flash on right screen will as Reason Repository Installed as given below.
Step 4- Install the Kodi From the Repository
- Now click on the Install From Repository.
- In the next screen clic kn on the Reason Repository.
- Then Click on the Video Addon.
- Now Double Click on the Deccan Delight Addon.
- Then click on the Install Button.
- Now wait Some Minutes It will Installed the Deccan Delight Addon.
When Installing is Finished Go to the Main menu and click on the Add-on then move the cursor to the Video-Addon.
Now you can see the Deccan Delight addon is Installed.