If you run a business and want to take it to the next level, you need an e-commerce platform. If you don’t have one yet, then Amazon is your best bet. Not only is it the world’s biggest e-commerce company by revenue, but it’s also affordable for small businesses. The only thing you need is an amazon Hub locker – a secure space in your local retail store that allows customers to pick up orders from a physical location. Here’s how to set up an Amazon Hub Locker and pick up an order using it.
What is an Amazon Hub Locker?
AmazonHub is a program that allows businesses to set up a dedicated retail store in their home or a local grocery store location. It’s essentially a secure area that acts as a pickup location for online customers. You can choose to set up an Amazon Hub for free or pay for a premium version. The premium version comes with a bunch of extra perks, like letting customers pick up orders from stores with no receipts requirement, as well as a wider product selection. However, the general setup is the same.
Amazon also lets you hide your orders if you are not interested to see in the order history. So how you can archive your orders and view them back? Simply you can go to the amazon site and go to the archive orders.
Amazon Hub Apartment Lockers vs. Amazon Hub Lockers
Amazon Hub offers two delivery options, one of which is Amazon Lockers. An Amazon locker is a self-service storage unit located in a public place that you can rent out to online customers to store their items while they are on vacation or busy.
Customers can then access the locker via a special app on their phones. It’s convenient for both parties because the customers don’t have to wait in line and lug heavy items around. In return, they get cheaper storage fees than they would pay at a physical storage unit. Amazon Lockers have a few advantages over Amazon Hub Apartment Lockers. Most notably, Amazon hub counters have a faster pick-up time than Amazon Hub Apartment Lockers. Amazon hub Lockers also have a larger size limit, and customers can pick up multiple items at a time.
Amazon Hub requirements
- You must be registered as an Amazon Business account.
- You need to provide your storefront or a location to store the lockers.
- You’ll need to be able to access the storage space at all times. – You need to be able to protect the storage area and lock it when customers are having a good time (or when you’re not around).
How to Set up your Amazon Hub Locker
- Go to the Hub Locker and scan QR Code.
- Now, visit amazon.com/findalocker and search address. You can also search for an amazon hub locker near me. When you’ve chosen a location, click Add Address.
How to use Amazon Hub and pick up an order
- Customers place orders on your online store and select Amazon Hub as the pickup location.
- They can then use the Amazon app or website to locate their Amazon Hub locker.
- Customers can either pull a physical latch or use the app to open the locker with their phones.
- Store owners can monitor their customers’ activity through the app.
- Customers will get a notification if the Amazon app detects that their app is within a few miles of the locker.
- From there, they simply need to log in and select the items they want to pick up.
- The Amazon app will also notify customers that their app is nearby, which can help them get orders faster.
Amazon Hub is an affordable and easy way to expand your e-commerce business while tapping into the convenience of home delivery. If you live in a location where you can set up a locker and rent out the space to customers, then this is a great option for expanding your e-commerce business.
Now that you know how to set up an Amazon Hub Locker and pick up an order, it’s time to find a location to store your Amazon Hub Locker. If you have a spare bedroom or a garage that you don’t use, then you’re good to go. However, if you’re renting a space from a landlord, then you’ll have to find a way to let them know about your new Amazon Hub business.