Looking for Redmi Note 10 bootloader unlock? Can’t find a website which got exactly what you are looking for? Well, you have come to the right place. We’ll show you how to Redmi Note 10 Bootloader unlock without waiting for 30 days. And it’s a completely safe method cause this is the official way, the software we gonna use is officially provided by Xiaomi. You don’t have to worry about anything.
For every Android device, the bootloader unlocks process depends on mobile manufacturing companies. Certain smartphone brands allow their user to unlock the bootloader of the device. However, some brands just forbid the unlock process for device security. For example, when you turn on any android device the bootloader gets loaded in the first place then it decides what to start, like recovery fast boot or boot into the system.
In today’s guide, we are going to use the official Mi Unlock tool for Redmi Note 10 Bootloader Unlock. As we know Redmi Note 10 is a new addition to the Redmi Note series, it’s a successor of its previous Redmi Note 9 with tons of extra features and optimizations.
It featured with Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processor (11 nm) with 4/6GB of ram & 64/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage variants. And with Super AMOLED 6.43 Inches FHD+ Display. Also, Quad Camera (48+8+2+2MP) with 5000mAh huge battery sports 33W Fast Charging. Due to upgrades on hardware, it can easily handle high-end Android games.
It sports the Android 11 based on its latest MIUI 12 OS. It’s a custom Android skin that comes in Xiaomi & Poco devices only. You can also flash custom ROMs on this device, But first, you need root access for that. To gain root access you have to unlock its Bootloader first. That’s why you are here.
How to: Redmi Note 10 Bootloader Unlock
The below guide will help you Unlock the Bootloader of your Redmi Note 10 without waiting 30 Days.
We are not responsible for any bricked devices. You know that what you are doing. So do this at your own risk. Hench be careful to follow the steps properly.
- PC windows installed, with A USB data Cable.
- Charge Your device at least 70%.
- The latest version of Mi Flash Tool.
- Backup your Apps, Contacts & Messages, etc for safety purposes.
Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock
To do so, Navigate to Settings -> About Phone on your Redmi Note 10 and tap on Miui 12 Version seven times. Once you see a message saying “You are now a developer” go to Settings > Additional Settings and you will see an option called Developer Options. Open developer options and enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
Associate Mi account to your device
- Go to your phone settings and click on the MI Account.
- Enter your email ID and password to sign the MI account.
- In case, if you don’t have one, create a new Mi account.
- Make Sure You have a SIM card on your device. Cause Mobile data is necessary, it can’t be done with Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer options.
- Tap on the Mi Unlock Status option.
- It will ask for permission in a pop-up dialog. Just click on the Agree button.
- Now press the Add account and device button.
- Within a minute, a message saying, “Added successfully. Mi Account is associated with this device now” will appear.
Steps For Redmi Note 10 Bootloader Unlock
- Download and Extract the Mi Unlock Tool on your computer.
- Launch the miflash_unlock.exe file.
- Sign-in into the Mi account.
- Enter the same Username and Password which you have on your Redmi Note 10.
- On the other hand, Restart your Redmi Note 10 into Fastboot mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button + Power button altogether.
- You can leave the keys when the Fastboot logo appears.
- Connect it to your PC using a USB data cable.
- In case if the MI Unlock Tool shows a connection problem, kindly install ADB Fastboot USB drivers.
- Now Simply tap on the Unlock button.
- This will begin the Redmi Note 10 bootloader unlock process.
- It will complete within a few minutes.
- Lastly, The Mi Unlock Tool will show a message saying Unlocked successfully.
- Click on the Reboot Phone button to restart your mobile.
Finally! You just completed the Redmi Note 10 bootloader unlock without waiting for permission. Just to confirm it, go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock Status. Here you can see your bootloader status. If you face any kind of difficulty or issues, just use the comment section below. Thank you!