In this guide, we’ll show you how to Poco X3 NFC Bootloader unlock without waiting for 30 days. And this is the official way to unlock the bootloader. You don’t have to worry about anything. You are in right place for this job. When you turn on any android device the bootloader gets loaded in the first place then it decides what to start, like recovery fast boot or boot into the system.
For every Android device, the bootloader unlocks process depends on mobile manufacturing companies. Certain smartphone brands allow their user to unlock the bootloader of the device. However, some brands just forbid the unlock process for device security.
You are lucky here cause Poco brands allow their user to unlock the bootloader of their smartphones. Hence, Poco user can easily unlock their device and customize it as whatever they want, like custom recovery, ROM, kernel, tweaks, modules, etc. And whatever they want by just unlocking its bootloader and rooting it.
In today’s guide, we are going to use the official Mi Unlock tool for Poco X3 NFC Bootloader Unlock. As we know Poco X3 NFC is a new addition to the Poco family, it’s a successor of its previous Poco X2 with lots of extra features. However, the previously launched Poco X2 was a big failure for the Poco company.
It’s because that smartphone was more focused on its display like screen refresh rather than the hardware. The processor they used in that device was outdated. But they are not going to do the same mistake again. Poco X3 NFC comes with a powerful processor, impressive camera as well as a very promising price tag. It featured with Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Processor with 6GB of ram & 64/128GB Storage variants. Poco X3 NFC Specs includes 6.67 Inches FHD+ Display with 120Hz Screen refresh rate and 240hz Touch Sampling rate. Due to upgrades on hardware, it can easily handle high-end Android games.
It sports the Android 10 based on its latest MIUI 12 OS. It’s a custom Android skin that comes in Xiaomi & Poco devices only. You can also flash custom ROMs on this device, But first, you need root access for that. To gain root access you have to unlock its Bootloader first.
You should check: TWRP Recovery For Poco X3 NFC (Windows/Mac/Linux)
How to Unlock Bootloader Poco X3 NFC
The below guide will help you Poco X3 NFC unlock bootloader without waiting 30 Days.
We are not responsible for any bricked devices. You know what you are doing. So do this at your own risk. Hench be careful to follow the steps properly.
- PC windows installed, with A USB data Cable.
- Charge Your device at least 70%.
- The latest version of Mi Flash Tool.
- Backup your Apps, Contacts & Messages, etc for safety purposes.
Enable USB debugging & OEM unlock
To do so, Navigate to Settings -> About Phone on your Poco X3 NFC and tap on Miui 12 Version seven times. Once you see a message saying “You are now a developer” go to Settings > Additional Settings and you will see an option called Developer Options. Open developer options and enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock.
Associate Mi account to your device
- Go to your phone settings and click on the MI Account.
- Enter your email ID and password to sign the MI account.
- In case, if you don’t have one, create a new Mi account.
- Make Sure You have a SIM card on your device. Cause Mobile data is necessary, it can’t be done with Wi-Fi.
- Navigate to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer options.
- Tap on the Mi Unlock Status option.
- It will ask for permission in a pop-up dialog. Just click on the Agree button.
- Now press the Add account and device button.
- Within a minute, a message saying, “Added successfully. Mi Account is associated with this device now” will appear.
Steps For Poco X3 NFC Bootloader Unlock
- Download and Extract the Mi Unlock Tool on your computer.
- Launch the miflash_unlock.exe file.
- Sign-in into the Mi account.
- Enter the same Username and Password which you have on your Poco X3.
- On the other hand, Restart your Poco X3 NFC into Fastboot mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button + Power button altogether.
- You can leave the keys when the Fastboot logo appears.
- Connect it to your PC using a USB data cable.
- In case if the MI Unlock Tool shows a connection problem, kindly install ADB Fastboot USB drivers.
- Now Simply tap on the Unlock button.
- This will begin the Poco X3 NFC bootloader unlock process.
- It will complete within a few minutes.
- Lastly, The Mi Unlock Tool will show a message saying Unlocked successfully.
- Click on the Reboot Phone button to restart your mobile.
Finally! You just completed the Poco X3 NFC bootloader unlock without waiting for permission. Just to confirm it, go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > Mi Unlock Status. Here you can see your bootloader status. If you face any kind of difficulty or issues, just use the comment section below. Thank you!