Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat: Nearly every other software developer was focusing on introducing dark themes for their apps. Since the introduction of universal dark themes across Android and iOS, it was easy to enter the dark side was effortless. However, if there’s one application that hasn’t abided by the trend set by industry experts it’s Snapchat. Snapchat, a messaging app that focuses on photos, has finally introduced dark mode for iOS earlier in the year with Android support expected to launch soon. Today, we’ll go through the steps required in enabling dark mode for Snapchat.
You can turn on Dark Mode in Snapchat on iPhone
Here are some steps to enable dark mode in Snapchat on iPhone:
1. Click the Bitmoji icon located in the top left corner to start opening the profile of Snapchat.
2. In the Profile page tap to activate the Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Within the “My Account” settings, click “App Appearance” to view the option to alter the design of Snapchat.
4. In the “App Appearance” settings, select “Always dark” to enable dark mode for Snapchat on your iPhone.
Enable Dark Mode in Snapchat on Android Phone
Android tests Dark Mode, although it hasn’t yet been publicly released. However, there’s an option that allows Snapchat to work with Dark Mode.
You need to activate the developer mode of the Android device.
1. Start by going to Settings on your Android Phone.
2. Now, Go to the About phone option. It will be displayed on the top or bottom side.
3. After that you will find the various option here. Now, click on the System Information option.
4. Find the Build Number option and tap on it for a few seconds.
5. Now, you are in developer mode.
6. Go back to the settings of the Android phone and find the Developer options.
7. Now, find the Override Force Dark Mode and turn on it.
It allows all apps on your phone will be run in dark mode. Now, Snapchat will work in dark mode
So I hope you have successfully enabled dark mode in Snapchat on your Android or iPhone.