How to Eject Water from Your iPhone: iPhone includes the Water Eject Siri shortcut that lets users remove water from the speaker grill. This could be a helpful feature when you are taking your phone to the bathroom or dropping your phone into the water. iPhones generally are water-resistant and can function fine after being submerged in water. However, the same cannot be said of the speaker. It is possible to remove water from the grill of the speaker of your iPhone to get them to work well.
Its Water Eject Siri shortcut plays an extremely low-frequency sound that ejects water from the grill on the speaker so that they can function normally. This feature was inspired by Apple Watch. The Apple Watch series allows users to remove water from speakers. If you’re looking to learn how to remove water from your iPhone by using the Siri Shortcut This article will guide you through this.
How to Eject Water from iPhone
It’s been dubbed “Water Eject” This helpful Siri shortcut is a great smartphone app for me over the past few days. Let me show you how to use it.
Note that the water ejects Siri shortcut is compatible with iOS 15 too. You can therefore apply it to your brand iPhone 13 or your iPhone 13 or any other iPhone compatible with iOS 15.
- Click the link on an iPhone to start the Siri shortcut “Water Eject”.
- Once it’s opened in its Shortcuts application, scroll down to the end at the bottom.
- Here is the option to add a shortcut.
Note This is a non-trusted shortcut and requires users to enable “Allow Untrusted Shortcuts” from device settings.
- After you have added it to the library of shortcuts, tap it to begin the water extraction process within your phone.
- In the drop-down menu, select Begin water Ejection and then wait for it to finish the process. It makes use of low-frequency sounds to force water out of your iPhone.
- Upon completion, the Siri shortcut turns down the volume of the device to 50% and delivers a completion notification to the user.
Since it’s a Siri shortcut the shortcut can be added to your screen for access more quickly. You can inquire Siri to start “Water Eject” and it will remove water from your iPhone promptly. In addition, in addition to being compatible with every iPhone model that can support Siri shortcuts, this tool can also be used on iPods and iPads running the most recent software.
It is easy to remove water from your iPhone
This is how you eject water from the iPhone by using your Siri shortcut. If you use this shortcut you’ll be able to observe the water draining out of the grill of your speaker. Be aware that this feature is available only on waterproof phones. Apple does not offer this feature built-in, so you’ll need to connect it to your iPhone by hand. This feature isn’t just available on your iPhone however, it can also be used on iPads.