Download MX Player AIO ZIP and MX Player Custom Codec: Are you frequently confronted with the “EAC3 Audio Not Supported error message when playing video with the MX Player app? It’s a common issue every user has encountered since the application’s latest update. Since the last update couple of months ago, MX Player was able to remove AC3, DTS, and Dolby audio Support. This causes the loss of audio in some videos. Therefore, I am here to offer a solution to this issue.
I’ve developed an assortment of MX Player AIO ZIP EAC3 Codec and other custom codecs to download. I’ve shared the download links below. Download and install them on your device. They work with any device, so don’t be concerned about it. Learn more about MX Player AIO ZIP and download links to custom codec zip files.
The MX Player requires AIO ZIP and the EAC3 audio codec files.
Before you proceed with this post, I will explain why you require the correct version of the codec. Codecs are needed to prevent any codec compatibility problems. Improved AC3, also known as EAC3, is one sound codec that helps provide audio quality. We all know that MX Player has some most excellent features to use. Before you begin the download of the codec, Here are a few of the features available:
The features of MX Player
Since you’ve introduced the original version of the application onto your phone, why don’t we take a look at its best features? Here is the complete list of MX Player Codec features that will excite you to install this app!
No Audio incompatibility Issue
By using MX Player Codecs, you will never have to deal with these issues ever again. You’ll get top-quality audio streaming and perfect audio quality.
Today, the MX Player is free. MX Player comes with in-app ads. However, the codecs don’t aid in the process. However, if you download MX Player Pro APK MX Player Pro APK, you will enjoy the uninterrupted video.
AC3 Support by default
Recently, MX Player has updated, adding AC3 audio formats as default. This means that users don’t have to be concerned about AC3 types of files. They will be able to run smoothly since it is the default.
Latest versions of MX Player Custom Codec and MX Player AIO Zip:
Older versions of MX Player AIO Zip:
|Custom Codec (filename)||Download|
Get MX Player Codec Download
You can download these codecs onto their smartphone and install them in the MX player using a step-by-process.
- Step 1. First, take your phone out and then open MX Player. There is no requirement to play any video.
- Step 2. You will see three dots on the upper-right side that activate the menu. Select it, and then choose Settings.
- Step 3. Now, you’ll have various options in the panel of settings. Tap to the 3rd, Decoder.
- Step 4. Go to the lowest point. You will now see an option titled Custom codec. Take note of the information beneath this option (like ARMv7 Neon, Tegra3, and x86). It will show the type of codec you must download.
- Step 5. You might think it is best to download the correct codec right now. If you’re not aware of the codec’s version or find an error that’s not accessible, you may choose the all-in-one codec package.
- Step 6. Start MX Player. If the codec part you have downloaded comes with official Support by the developers, and you are prompted to install it, you will get an option to download the file (make sure you’ve keitile inside the internal storage).
When the installation has finished, MX Player will be restarted. You are now able to play any video files with no issues. Also, download the most recent MX Player APK and download MX Player Pro APK here.
You may also check: Best Video Editing Software for PC, Mac, Android, and Mobile
What happens if you don’t receive the prompt from the auto-pilot? Do you have to install the codec? No, you can. Follow the three steps listed below.
- First Step: Do not forget to save the file on your smartphone. In case you’ve downloaded the file onto your computer or another device.
- Second Step. Repeat the initial three steps (go through settings> Decoder, then scroll down to the lowest). Click on the option to create a custom codec.
- Third Step. There will be an option to select a file at this stage. Navigate to the exact location where you have saved the codec file zipped and select the correct choice. (As previously mentioned, you could choose the all-in-one version if you are not sure about the version you are using).
That’s it. You can play the corrupted video file right now. See? You’ve fixed the issue. You are not pressured to download MX Player on your PC on our website.