How to Unlock Mi Account: Are you unable to unlock your device or forgot your Mi Accounts password? If you forgot your password then you can’t unlock your phone after performing a factory reset.
We know sometimes it’s hard to remember each account’s password, for that there’s an option to recover it which is called forgot password, But what if you are unable to recover your password with that option too? In that case, you may need to bypass Mi Cloud Verification to get back your device access again.
Let me tell you about MI Password Unlock Tool. With the help of this tool, you can Bypass your Mi Account. it is also Mi Account remove tool.
What Does Mi Account Unlock Tool Do?
This tool helps in Bypassing Mi Cloud Verification or Disabling Mi Cloud Account. Only those two services are available in this tool. As we all know whenever we perform a factory reset in our Mi smartphones, then on first boot it forces us to log in to your previous cloud Account ID which you used earlier unless it won’t boot your device.
Download Mi Account Unlock Tool
|Name||Mi Account Unlock Tool|
|Supported OS||Win 7/8/8.1/10|
- At first Disable Antivirus from your system otherwise, you won’t be able to use this tool or even download it.
- Mi Account Unlock Tool download for PC.
- Setup ADB & Fastboot driver on your computer.
How To Use Mi Cloud Unlock Tool
- After downloading Mi Account Unlock Tool Unzip it.
- Run MiAccountUnlockTool.exe as administrator.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press “Power Button + Volume Up Button” together & hold it until the Mi logo appears.
- After entering Recovery mode Connect your phone via USB cable.
- Now click on the Information button in Mi Account Unlock Tool, there it will show some info about the connected device. If there’s no information about the connected phone then probably your USB Driver is not working.
- Click on the Bypass Mi Account button (Make sure you are not connected to the internet).
- Now your device will restart automatically.
You are done here, this way you have just completed the bypassing process successfully. Now your device will restart by itself. After that, you can complete the android setup wizard.