How to connect wireless printer to Netgear router: You can connect your wireless printer of any brand on your Netgear wireless router.
Where you can easily connect your wireless Printer to your Netgear routers network by following instructions on Printer Manual.
All the wireless printers have different consoles to connect on the wireless network, here in this article you can learn how to find the basic information on how to set up wireless Printer connection on your Netgear router.
Connect wireless printer to Netgear router
NOTE:- Printer should be within the range of Netgear wireless router and you need the following information of Netgear router to start the process.
- Network name (SSID).
- Security type or Encryption type (Example- WEP1 OR WEP2).
- Wireless password or Network key.
If you don’t have the above information, then please follow the below steps to know the details of your Netgear Router.
You need to login into your router for doing that, you can open a new browser and type http://192.168.1.1 into the web address bar. A small pop-up will display, where it asks for a username and password. You can use the default username and password for login. The default username and password are both admins in lowercase.
Once you login into the router page go into the left side menu where you can click on wireless to see all the information of your Netgear router.
- Power on the printer.
- You can use the in-built Menu system to connect on the wireless network.
- We suggest you follow the Printer manual instruction to know the steps.
To connect by using the WPS button.
- Most of the new routers and printers come with WPS push to connect technology. By using the WPS button, you can easily connect your printer on the wireless network.
- Locate the push button on your Printer and press it then you need to find the WPS button on your router and push the button within 1-2 minutes. Your printer will automatically connect on your Netgear router network.
- It now connects your printer to the router network. For more information on this or other topics, please contact our support team.
- If you met with any difficulties while connecting your printer on the Netgear router network, please chat with our experts to solve your issues.
Thank You for reading this article on “How to connect wireless printer to Netgear router“
You also like- How to Configure new router