The world of video editing has infinite possibilities. Therefore, choosing a good video editor is a must to explore the fullest potential of the wide world of video editing. However, picking the best video editing software for every different platform is a hefty task. But don’t you worry! We will help you in finding the ideal match for your video editing.
Mentioned-below are leading video editing software to consider –
The best video editor available for PC include –
Video Editing Software For Windows
InVideo is by far the most successful and multi-featured video maker available for video editing in windows. The simplistic use of InVideo has made it one of the top preferences for beginners in video editing.
- Seamless editing by drag and drop interface
- Over 5000+ Pre-made and customised templates
- Advanced video customisation features
- First-ever Intelligent Video Assistant
- Easy user interface
- Automated text to speech option
- Customer assistance 24×7
- IG Cloud Storage
- Also available for MAC
2. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro could very well achieve the final destination of enhancing your work with its multi-featured design.
- Immersive Virtual Reality Support
- Simultaneous and shared projects
- Multiple Video Types and Format Support
- Motion Graphics Templates
- VR Editing, Rotate sphere, and audio editing
- Responsive interface
3. CyberLink PowerDirector 365
With multiple premium features, Cyber link is one of the top choices among video editors for PC acting as a major reason for popularity.
- Drag and Drop Transitions
- Ready-made motion graphics
- Easy-to-apply effects
- Video templates
- Royalty-free stock library
- Lens correction
- Video stabiliser and speed controls
- MultiCam Designer
The power-packed video editor, Lightworks, provides you with ample options, effects, and features to begin your video-editing journey and even become a professional over time.
- Social-media templates
- Precise video trimming
- Multi-cam support
- Video formats flexibility
- Royalty-free music and videos
Editing Software For MAC
1. Filmora Video Editor
The high-end features that Filmora Video Editor provides to its user are responsible for high-end video editing.
- 4k Resolution Editing support
- Noise removal and Audio Separation
- Audio Equaliser
- GIF Support
- Frame by Frame Preview
- Video and Audio controls
- Scene Detection
2. Apple Final Cut Pro X
The advanced features Apple Final Cut Pro X video editor helps users create videos that create an effect.
- Modern Machine Learning tools
- MultiCam editing
- External Monitor support
- XML Importing
- 3D Titling
- Update Colour grading tools
- Enhanced Colour mask
3. DaVinci Resolve 17
DaVinci Resolve is one of the most popular software for improvements in your videos in aspects like grading, fusion, editing, and audio, making your videos a truly special thing indeed.
- Next Generation HDR Colour Correction
- High-speed audio editing
- Higher Quality image processing
- The fair light Auto core engine
- Automatic transient Detection
- Precise audio trimming
- Timeline based clip-syncing
- The live effect, title, and transition previews
Shotcut is the video editing software you are looking for if you wish to save your time and achieve perfection in your video-editing processes.
- Colour correction and grading
- 4k Resolution support
- Wipe transition
- Multiple audio and video effects
Video Editong Software For Mobile
If you are looking for a video editor for mobile, then you can choose –
1. Viva Video
Viva Video is one of the most popular video editing software that provides you with all the functions you require for your video editing. This fun movie maker is an easy-to-use application that would make video editing a simple job for beginners.
- Variety of video editing features
- High-quality free music
- Several video editing effects
- Professional music video creator
- Blur Video editor
- Add text and music to video
- Export video movies
The simplistic video editing offered by KineMaster makes it quite popular among beginners who wish to do good video editing.
- Tools for cutting, splicing, and cropping videos
- 2500+ downloadable transitions, fonts, effects, etc.
- Easy import and export
- Colour filters and colour adjustments
- Amazing visual effects
- EQ Presets
- Keyframe animation tools
- Supports multi-platform videos
Magisto grants you the power to create incredible and share-worthy videos within minutes, making it a popular choice.
- Ready-made templates
- Artificial intelligence has driven smart editors
- Multiple themes
- Easy editing of clips
- Vast commercially licensed song library
- Images from google photos, gallery, etc.
The cumbersome video editing task is simplified with Quik by providing you with a single platform for your entire video editing process.
- Simplistic editing tools and features
- Premium choice of filters
- Automatic video creation through suggested photos
- Ultimate speed control
- Stylistic themes
Video Editing Software For iOS
The powerful InShot Video editor provides you with all the professional features without any price and tools to assist your video editing processes.
- Multiple options for video transitions
- Voice-over options
- Text and emojis
- Several Video editing options
- Cinematic filters and effects
- High video resolutions
The professionalism and plethora of options iMovie provides to its users make it one of the best options.
- Fairly unique stability feature
- Full Support for HD and 4K
- Multiple audios, video filters
- Sort content in libraries
- Match colour and correct white balance
3. A colour Story
It is one of the most-used apps for video editing, which provides you with diverse features to break the normal stereotypical monotonous video editing.
- Object removal tool
- Movable effects
- Advanced tools and filters
- Batch editing
This is one of the best video editing software available on iOS to provide you with every feature and demand you expect from your video editing software.
- Trending themes
- Attractive filters and effects
- No duration limit and high-quality exports
- Options for merging, splitting, reversing, duplicating videos
- Advanced features for art like a mosaic, scroll text, etc.
- Video overlays etc.
If you are concerned about which video editing software is the best for your PC Or mobile, know your needs and requirements and then pick one for yourself. To shine bright, choose the perfect match wisely!
Online Video Editing Software
If you don’t want to install any software in your system, then you can go with the Online Video Editing Tools. Some of best video editing tools are listed below:
FlexClip is one of the best and easy-to-use online video editing tool. You don’t need to have pro-level editing skills for FlexClip, even a new player can use all the functionalities of it.
FlexClip comes with lots of prebuilt templates and creatives. This is a Saas tool but features are huge check below.
- Huge template library
- Slide show maker
- Video trimmer
- Video compressor
- Music to video converter
- Video trimmer
- Meme generator
- Screen recorder
- and much more