Last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 09:18 am EST
We hope you enjoyed our Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers. While we cannot guarantee everything to be spot on, we are pretty sure they are pretty close. #winteriscoming #prepareforwinter
We are not the original source of the spoilers. These are available freely on the internet. We have just compiled them into one place from various sources. These could be real leaks or just fan theories.
Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers
Also Read : Game of Thrones Season 8 Leaks & Spoilers
Game of Thrones Season 7 will premier on HBO on July 16 2017, and will end of August 27 2017. HBO decided to shorten the season to seven episodes only.
Below are the run times for all seven episodes of Game of Thrones Season 7.
- Episode 1 “Dragonstone” : 59 minutes.
- Episode 2 “Stormborn” : 59 minutes.
- Episode 3 “The Queen’s Justice” : 63 minutes.
- Episode 4 “The Spoils of War”: 50 minutes.
- Episode 5 “Eastwatch”: 59 minutes.
- Episode 6 “Beyond The Wall”: 71 minutes.
- Episode 7: 81 minutes.
Totaling the run time of all episodes we are looking at a duration of 7 hours 20 minutes for Game of Thrones Season 7. The last two episodes of Season 7 are longest in Game of Thrones history beating season six finale “The Winds of Winter”, which stood at 68 minutes.
Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers
Update – 10th August 2017
Update – 1st August 2017
Below are links to Game of Thrones Season 7 spoilers. Let us know your opinion on the spoilers via comments below and feel free to share more spoilers with us using the Contact Us link.
- Episode 1 “Dragonstone”
- Episode 2 “Stormborn”
- Episode 3 “The Queen’s Justice”
- Episode 4 ” The Spoils of War”
- Episode 5 “Eastwatch”
- Episode 6 “Beyond the Wall”
- Episode 7
Random Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers
Below are some spoilers which we have not been to relate to a specific episode.
- Jon Snow sends Tormund to man Eastwatch-by-the-Sea. – Episode 1
- Brienne and Pod travel to Winterfell. – Never shown
- Jaime gets “Widow’s Wail”, the Valyrian sword formerly owned by Joffrey.
- Randyll Tarly is convinced by Cersie to pledge loyalty to her. – Episode 2
- Jaime and Bronn leave with the Lannister army to attack High Garden.
- Ser Jorah travels to Oldtown where Sam cures his greyscale. The procedure is painful and takes all night – Episode 2
- Brotherhood Without Banners travel to the Wall and are caught and imprisoned by Tormund.
- Bran talks with Sansa about Ramsay.
- Bran talks with Arya about her list.
- Gilly is improving her reading skills and reads about Price Ragger being remarried to someone in a secret ceremony. Sam is not paying attention to her at this time, but realizes later (when he and Bran uncover R + L = J) that Gilly was reading about Jon Snow’s parents. – Episode 5
- Tycho Nestoris from the Iron Bank visits Cersei in King’s Landing. Cersei convinces him to give her a credit line which she talks about in Episode 7.
- Qyburn shows off his new anti-dragon ballista to Cersei, and she is happy with the results. – Episode 2
- Euron makes advances at Cersei throughout the season. He wants to marry her, so he can be King and she can be Queen. He even talks to Jaime about Cersei.
- Littlefinger gives the Valyrian steel dagger to Bran, who gives it to Arya. – Episode 4
Make sure to share our Game of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers. We will be back next year with Game of Thrones Season 8 Spoilers. Until then, Peace Out!
Source – The peeps over at /r/freefolk who don’t bend \m/